Marengo DUI Lawyer
Contact Us First If You’ve Been Arrested On A DUI Charge in Marengo
If you have been arrested for a Marengo IL DUI charge, you probably have many questions.
You are probably wondering about your statutory summary suspension, insurance rates, possible jail time, your breath-alcohol concentration, the standardized field sobriety tests, a Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAIID), a Monitoring Device Driving Permit (MMDP), your breathalyzer test, your DUI alcohol evaluation, and Court Monitoring. At Franks & Rechenberg, P.C. we can review your DUI case and can defend you for a reasonable DUI legal fee for your Belvidere, Boone County, Illinois DUI.
If you’ve been arrested and charged with a DUI in Marengo, IL, you’re probably wondering what to do next. The best thing to do is to call an experienced DUI lawyer in the area who offer free initial consultations and see what they have to offer.
There is no shortage of DUI attorneys, so you will need some criteria with which to evaluate them and decide which one to hire. Do not hire a lawyer based just on cost, because as the old adage goes, “You get what you pay for.” Do not hire a lawyer with a reputation for advising clients to plead guilty – instead, find a lawyer who offers you intelligent options, and don’t be afraid to shop around.
Here are a few things you will want to ask:
- Do you focus on DUI charges, or is DUI Defense only a small percentage of your caseload?
- How many clients do you represent each year?
- How long have you been defending clients on DUI charges?
- What professional qualifications do you have?
- Do you personally defend clients, or delegate to junior lawyers or take a team approach?
- Are you keeping up with the latest developments in DUI by attending seminars and workshops?